Friday 19 February 2010

Wrapping up

Have been so busy this week preparing for the workshop and all.




This is me looking strangely disgruntled.



Oh well, finally it's over. Wouldn't call it a great job done but I guess we should give ourselves a pat on the shoulder for pulling this off.

Being busy also means that time passes really fast. If you haven't realized, the 2nd month of 2010 is coming to an end very soon. On our site visit 2 days ago, we saw the first window frame up at our new place. Very soon, they will start installation of all sanitary ware. This will be followed by floor tiles, laminate, our beloved kitchen so on and so forth. March will definitely be a busy month. This is also when things will start to be really exciting (and tedious).

Just this morning, Mdm was working on my lappie with my back towards the window when I suddenly heard a loud thud. I turned around and saw this bird making a U-turn away from the window. Poor birdy must have flew right into the window. I am surprised the impact didn't kill him.

Happy Friday to all.

2 comments:

yttun said...

YH asked what the theme of the workshop?

You look so zai ^_^

Vanessa said...

Fundamentals of fundraising