Monday 22 February 2010

Baby production

It's a slow start on a lazy Monday (as per most other Mondays). Saturday was spent lazing at home while Sunday at a nearby plant market. Nothing too intensive on both days and this probably explains the current retardation.

Some time ago, P and I were at the "When are you ready to for a kid" (or rather, I asked when he would be ready). He replied without hesitation "I am ready when you are". The situation is starting to get kind of tricky. We are married for 2.5 years now. He's coming 31 and I am turning 29 in another 8 months (phew!). Our nest is going to be ready in approximately 2 months. The excuses to push back this whole baby production seems to be weaker over time. Seriously, I don't know when I will ever be ready for a new addition in our lives but I would rather not have these as reasons for me to conceive.

If everything goes as planned, the first half of this year would be a busy one. I hope to achieve as much as possible before we welcome a new life into our family. I constantly remind myself that I have to work towards personal fulfillment in life as well as building a better future for my kid.

No comments: