Monday 15 February 2010

V day and house update

Our purchase on V day -- cute family of duck soap dish!



Had a simple V day dinner at my fav Thai restaurant, a very nice cozy one that serves great seafood dishes. IMO, it's one of the best in Chiangmai. Up north, good seafood restaurants are hard to come by.

Spoke to my folks, MM and cousins yesterday. I was glad to hear from my big bro cousin that he is planning to bring his family here this year end. Once our place is done up, I certainly welcome family and friends with wide open arms. Between P and I, there are perpetual talks about having some kind of verandah and outdoor seating area for guests coming over for BBQ sessions. Guests meaning his family, friends and mine!

Mosaic tiles are up for the loos:


This is an incomplete look, pipeworks have just been completed yesterday so some parts of the tiling are yet to be repaired. Can't wait to see the completed look!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: