Monday 11 May 2009

Juggling time in Sg

We are back for a whole 24 hours now. I was on the car, riding on a familiar way to get our dinner for this evening and I told P that everything felt like a dream. Something's missing in this dream though. Our dear dog was found dead in front of our house (with no apparent injury) while we were away in Sg. SIL took some pics of him and I commented to P about how morbid it is to be staring at pics of a dead pet. You definitely won't whip out a cam to take pics of a dead friend/ relative.

Mdm spent a good 8 days back at Singapore and I am thankful to be able to spend some quality time with my folks, MM (and yh), friends and couz. Thank you MM for the yummy japanese food (ok, I am wrong about Suki) and my friends for meeting me at odd hours of weekday nights, in between lunch break rush and in the morning of weekend. Mdm is happy to be meeting my couz over family BBQ and spending time catching up (and talking cock as usual). I conclude that BBQ session at the Chong's IR is the best and we shall from now on not toy with the idea of shifting the location to some poorly located public pits.

Mdm's next trip back home will be in Oct, when another Miss Chong will turn Mdm. I'm still thinking if I should be spending a month back in Sg this year end. I know there's still like a whole 7 months BUT I definitely need to plan in advance!

No comments: