Saturday 16 May 2009

Visit Thailand

Mdm has been so uber busy for the whole of this week. In record time, we completed and sent off 3 proposals. And next week, aku would be bogged down by the mundane SAR (an audit requirement). Then more reports would be due by end June and everything's going to keep me occupied till then. Woohoo. Is this the busiest period of my work life or what.

Saturday is becoming one of my favorite day of the week. I get to wake up as and when I like, catch up with my beloved TV programs/ shows on Youtube, and still have plenty of time to myself to do whatever I like. Saturday is a day that I get to enjoy lotsa personal space. Being married definitely does not mean losing your personal space (something that I treasure alot since P and I are kinda like a pair of Siamese twins other than the 7 working hours, and no, it's not exactly something that I am proud of).

If everything turns out well, my folks would be making a trip to BKK in July. Air fares to BKK is at an all time low (less than $150 for a return trip) and tonnes of hotels are having promotions of all kind. AND, it's kinda the season for fruits now. Mdm has been having rambutans, lychees, mangoes, mangosteens on a daily basis. Something I really like about Thailand is the availability of fresh fruits. Tell me then, when is the best time to visit Thailand if not now. The tourism board of Thailand has to pay me for this. Anyway, Mdm is thinking of bringing my folks down (or up. whatever) to Pattaya for a night then spend another 2 nights in BKK. My dad is a beach lover!

And by the way, to all folks who mentioned that they would like to come over to Chiang Mai and Mdm asked for you to wait till we get our own place so that you guys would have free accomodation, we are going house hunting tomorrow!

No comments: