Wednesday 22 April 2009

Hello MERLION!

Mdm is going to be back early next month. LALALA.

Mdm is doing the CNX - KL - SG, SG - BKK - CNX route again in 2 weeks time!!! It's troublesome I know BUT, it's barely SGD 250 pp and I get to visit my granny at Melaka. I am excited about my trip already!!!

It has just been 2 months since I was back for my aunt's funeral but it seems like it had been ages, probably b/c I had been too busy the last time round. Mdm has abit of planning to do b/c I am going to check out every single place I have missed i.e.:
  1. ORCHARD ROAD! (From Scotts Isetan, Mdm's journey shall begin. I will roam roam roam then take the underpass over to Tangs, check out their homeware at B1, then take the underpass again to Wisma, roam roam roam, then over to Takashimaya, cross over to Paragon then walk to Heeren and then finally crossing back over to Cineleisure for a movie!!!)
  2. Bugis Junction (P's favorite)
  3. Raffles city then over to Marina Square (I havent been there for a long long time) and the new Marina Barrage.
As for food, I am so going to eat the best chicken rice in Singapore (which according to P is the one at Maxwell). Other than that, I am missing my mum's home-cooked food. I didn't have any home-cooked food when I was back in February and my mum makes the best soup in town. I am so going to drown myself in her pot.

No comments: