Thursday 23 April 2009

Hello MERLION part 2

Adding on to the list in my previous post is a new item, i.e. catching up with my dearest cousins Mr. Yang commented that I have missed that out (and it seems that I am looking forward more to chicken rice than meeting up with my beloved cousins). This is so not true. I miss my cousins okay. Plus, how can I not catch up to update myself with the latest gossips in town (e.g. gf, new gfs etc.).

Mdm had a long gossipy conversation with MM yesterday. We talked about practically everything under the sun (dad, mum, cousins, her friends, my friends, the now in deep shit ming yi etc.). I came to realize that we have been sisters for almost 26 years now and my dear sister has past her quarter life mark!!! She's 26 and I got married at 26, meaning... OMG OMG OMG. Anyway, MM volunteered to be the coordinator for our family gathering (at our very own IR?). I didnt have to ask and she offered! How nice.

On a separate note, check out this very nicely done apartment, link here




I love the happy colours!

3 comments:

yttun said...

The bold NEW girlfriend was cool.
Hor Yang? ^_^
Btw, u dun hav to share wif everyone tt ur MM is 26. =.="

Cya soon!!! MUACKS!!!

Vanessa said...

he said yes to our query! and yes mama met her alrdy!

yttun said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
That was a SURPURISE!!! I cant believe it!!!
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!