Wednesday 17 September 2008

Our dog is the new Queen

My folks will be off for a short trip this Sunday. As usual, our little one started displaying signs of uneasiness (i.e. going on hunger strike, tailgating etc.). With her working hours stretching from early morning to 8-9 pm, MM had to arrange for her friend to pet sit. I guess the only thing on my folks' mind when they make trips is our little one. Over the years, my folks have grown very attached to her, vice versa. My mummy, who was not at all pleased when I brought Miss Delsea home and had avoided direct contact with her, now places Miss Delsea on her lap while watching the TV in the afternoon. As for my dad, he has been treating and speaking of Miss Delsea like she walks on 2 legs for eons.

Yesterday, my dad told me that our family trip this year-end would most likely be a relatively short one since

1. MM may not be able to go on long leave
2. Little Miss Delsea will not be pleased

No comments: