Friday 19 September 2008

Mdm with a pair of scissors, thread and fabric

I was so inspired by what I saw in Burdastyle that I decided to go ahead with my project without any pattern sheets. I spent two consecutive nights with my beloved machine, which I have for the past few months left at a corner in our room to collect dust. And...

TADAHHHHHHHHHH!




It's my first try and it's definitely not perfect. But it turned out much better than expected! I actually wore it to work this morning, matching it with a little black skirt. =)))

And these are photos of work in progress






And my next project...



The Anda dress using Burda pattern #7969.

I have added another must have room to my dream house.



P will have a corner of this room to himself and this would be our studio/ workshop aka hobby room. So, my dream house will be completed with

1. An all-work-no-play-makes-P-a-dull-boy room

2. A hobby room

3. A big dress-me-up space right in our bedroom



and

4. An open concept kitchen!


__________

Some photos from last Sunday

Gift from C


A nice card little card


From MM


Lottery tickets from P


My easel!


And some pictures of us at iBerry





Have a nice weekend! =)

1 comment:

yttun said...

Do 1 top for me! =)
My style de ^^
MUACK!