Sunday 6 July 2008

HRM for Mr Chong

I had initial plans to be home in time for Dad's birthday today but if I had, I could only stay for a mere 5 days (since I can only take a pathetic 3 days off from work). And coincidentally some religious days fall on the 17th and 18th (which are national public holiday), getting home next week would mean that I can be in Sg for 8 days. I had a bit of struggle and felt kinda bad for missing his special day, especially since it's his 60th birthday. But Dad convinced me that he didn't want to have any elaborated birthday celebration. In fact, he is fine with waiting for us to get back then have a simple dinner.

I had planned to get him either of these Timex HRM watch but P's really busy and we only got the time this evening to get his birthday present.

T5G971F5

T5G941F5


Anyway, it was a fruitless hunt since we couldn't find any HRM watch in the department store we went to. We have another chance this week since there is one other department store in Chiangmai and if we couldn't find it there too, we have to get it back in Sg. P joked that I might be the only soul in Chiangmai wanting to buy a HRM watch. ARGHHHHHHHHH.

I think it won't be difficult to comb one of Sg's million shopping centre for this.

No comments: