Friday 4 July 2008

Mdm on a bicycle?

P's super duper busy this week. He is was late again this last evening. I'm was stuck at the office till 6pm! Ok, I'm spoiled. I could have taken this but I didn't



I haven't taken the Song thaews since I arrived but I get to see them on the streets everyday. At peak hours, passengers will overflow and some (up to 4) will end up standing dangerously at the back of the vehicle.

And I didn't want to spend 150 baht on a 10 minutes taxi ride.

So I waited and waited and waited. When he arrived, it was already past 6!

Just a couple of days ago, C suggested that I should get myself a motorbike. Yamaha Fino is like the trendiest vehicle on Chiangmai streets right now.



I brought up this and P was 101% sure that within 3 days I would end up in the hospital. And getting a car is kinda out of question cos I seriously think it's unnecessary to get a car for the short distance to work.

So I was thinking... what about a bicycle?

No comments: