Monday 7 July 2008

The heat rash is back

The weather is getting really weird here. Although there are occasional showers, the heat is back. It gets really hot and stuffy in the afternoon. Since yesterday morning, a strange looking patch appeared on my forearm and it started getting itchy and kinda swelled. The heat rash is back!

It's strange that I have started to develop heat rashes since coming to Chiangmai. I mean, the weather is different but it's definitely not drastic. I didn't have any problem at all when I was in Sydney. I have given up hope on calamine lotion cos it doesn't seem to be able to stop the itchiness. As for now, I am relying on the old grandma's favorite for itch relief



When tomorrow comes, I will run to the nearest store for a bottle of vaseline and olive oil. I hope they work for my rashes.

50 Beautiful Things You Can Do With Vaseline
Beauty Secret: Olive Oil

No comments: