Thursday 10 July 2008

From the land of smiles to my sunny island

Mdm is getting home in 3 days!!! =)))

I haven't done goodies shopping yet but I know I will be filling my luggage bag with lotsa Thai chilli. We'll have to get it either today or tomorrow. My MIL and SIL would prepare some other stuff for us as well. It's really nice of them and I realized that they do it every time I make a trip home. On a returning trip before I shifted over, my then future MIL actually prepared 15 kgs of fresh longans from the farm. You wouldn't believe what I'll be lugging home. I spoke to my mum over the phone yesterday and the one order she had was dry longans. Apparently, my grandma and aunts like the dry longans that we brought back the last few rounds.

P's looking forward to this trip cos we haven't been getting good rests lately and this trip to Singapore will give us enough time to rest and make up for our insufficient sleep. And of course, the shopping sprees! But I am so lazy and I am planning to do all the shopping in a day. I figure I would have to go public and I really hate to waste time on transportation. I will have to draw up an itinerary so that I would be able to visit the usual stores I frequent.

And... my mum told me that the usual store we frequent for yummy durians is finally back in business!!! That guy usually calls when he gets his supply and he did few days ago. Muahahaha... I can finally eat durians that are not substandard.

I am craving for Cai Tao Kueh now.

No comments: