Tuesday 1 July 2008

First anniversary as Thai Tai Tai (aka TTT)

It's our first wedding anniversary =))).

It doesn't seem to me that it had been a year. This is the longest time ever that we are having each other by our side, physically. The past year had been much better than the times we spent apart, minus the times that I was missing home. We had fun, crazy times and fights like most couples do. To date, I am glad that I haven't felt that marriage is the tombstone of love. I seriously don't think that marriage and living together sound as bad as they seem in movies and dramas.

We have dinner plans but things are not concrete cos obviously dining here doesn't require reservations. So, let's just see what we feel like feeding ourselves tonight. P just called to inform that he would be late and I would have to wait in the office for another hour or so for him to come fetch me. OMG!

No comments: