Monday 4 February 2008

Facebook, Car and CCK

I found someone I havent met in yearssssss. Like 15 years?!? OMG. How can I lose my childhood friend like that?!? I am so missing the crazy band sessions in primary school.

Just back in Sg today. I havent left for ages but just away for 3 months. It's so human to be used to routine and habitual living. My dad's car seemed so undrivable to me now. The brakes, the steering and the height etc. I was looking for the handbrakes at the wrong position!!!

I love sending the CCK gang home cos it never fails to bring back lotsa memories when I drive around that area. Anywayz, they are doing something weird to the MRT station and Lot One has adopted a new logo. I dont like the facelift they are giving to the various places around. I know I'll be around once every few months... but dear planners... read Gordon Cullen!!!

I had fun today. Well, not the chiong and get crazy fun but the chatting and catching up kindda fun. As for tomorrow, I'll be meeting the Kungpows!

No comments: