Friday 8 February 2008

30

I'm going back to Chiangmai in less than 30 hours!!! OMG OMG OMG. It's not like I am not missing my hubby nor I hate going back. But there seem to have so much stuff that I havent done yet. Top on the list is... where the hell is my K session?!? I havent:

1. K
2. Met up with wh, lin, sh & gang, syd peps
3. Shopped enough!! (Marina Sq, Vivo, Wisma, FE Sq?!?)
4. Eaten Jap at UE2
5. Gone to Jeremy

Shit.

Nonetheless, this trip is event-packed and catching up with Allstars, KL gang and my couz is awwwesssoooomeee (plus the speed shopping at Taka + Westmall + Lot 1 and watching my first chinese movie in years). And of cos I have tried to spend as much time as I can with my family. Gossiping and chatting with MM makes me feel so in touch again. I am wishing for Doreamon's magic door this CNY (or any of his teleport gadget). I am feeling kindda tired but am trying to deprive myself of sleep so that I can maximise my active hours.

CNY is great. I mean aside from the usual gambling and all, chatting, gossiping and crapping with my couz is really quite something. Actually, it would really be nice to have a couz trip to Chiangmai (or anywhere) without the oldies. If any of you are reading this, it's an open invitation!!!

I will be meeting the V girls tom ^^

No comments: