Friday 21 December 2007

Run... RUN!

P and I had tried heading to the stadium cos I had wanted to continue my regimen as before. Since I'll be home in another 1.5 months time, I certainly do not want my aunts to comment on me regaining weight. Anywayz, I almost died after my first run. I could barely complete my first 2.4km, to think that I was doing 3.5km at least thrice a week before moving here. Guess fitting in the gown was certainly a huge motivation then. I think I had ballooned quite a bit since, no joke!!!

SIL is into exercising as well. Quite remarkable for her age and the volume of work she has (plus looking after the kids). Anyways, just 2 days ago she bought a treadmill!!! Cool or what man. The machine is arriving today! Wakhahaha. I'm so looking forward to it. I can get up, jog, shower, jog, eat, jog. Jog jog jog jog jog!!! Woohoo~ Will even dream of jogging today. Hopefully she will try out the machine TODAY so that I can use it after her. Midnight jogging... how does it sound? ^-^

My curls are straightening and I am contemplating if
1. I should opt for a hair cut here,
2. Wait till I get home and go to Jeremy.

Argghhh. Kinda getting tired of my long frizzy mane. I am thinking of reverting to rebonded hair and feel like doing it ASAP. Or a chic haircut. But what if the stupid hairdresser here gives a job that leave me with super straight and flat rebonded head? Or... damage my hair further by using pirated hair products?