Thursday 27 December 2007

Meerrryy meerry Xmas!

Merry Xmas to all!

Tadahhh.

Tried jogging twice since it's arrival. It was good sweating out and all but the whole jogging thing is still a torture to me. Have to push myself real hard... and to date, I've not been able to reach my target distance yet. Sad or wat. Cut my hair on Sunday. Finally I've decided to leave my hair in the hands of the Thais!!! And surprisingly, I like my new hair! Wakhahaha. No post-rebonding flat hair and after 2 days of washing, it remains as before. =) Given this very satisfying result, I wonder if I'll be going back to Jeremy again.


Xmas here is as good as dead. We didnt do anything on Xmas but went out for dinner and drinks with P and his friends on Xmas eve. It wasnt really a party or anything. The regular Xmas songs were off and as usual, Thai pop songs ruled. We had a very very full dinner followed by a very very full supper. I was so super full that I puked when I got home. Have a plan to travel up north with his friends next month for a short trip. That aside, I'm looking forward to CNY. Going home is so wonderful but the thought of spending lotsa money for this trip sends shiver down my back. Airtix is expensive cos it's festive season and... angpao!!! ROOOOAAARR. I wonder if I'll be getting angpao from all the seniors

Some pics taken at the farm when we were there yesterday to fetch my MIL




Panorama

No comments: