Tuesday 11 December 2007

Random

Was watching SEA Games highlights for the past 2 nights and was so missing Jos. *Sob*.

Anywayz, was showing off to P our achievements. Our current standing on the medal tally is 3rd! Cool or what... just 4 million people on my little island. Me is proud of my nation (*wave the Singapore flag to the tune of "Stand up for Singapore"*).

Oh... and the ban on Youtube had been lifted! I was catching my favourite variety shows and was burying my head into them for the past week. And guess what, I am now buffering the 红星大奖 2007 found on Youtube! I feel so much closer to home. =) Prison Break (S1-3) is now stored in our hard disk and we will be screening season 2 tonight! I love Bittorrent. I am kindda realising that I am a TV addict.

Went to catch Golden Compass yesterday evening. Compared to Stardust, Golden Compass is like so boring and... boring =.=''. When I saw the cast list I had thought that Dakota Blue Richards is Dakota Flemings only to realise not only that this Dakota is not that Dakota, she cant really act. Arghhh.

X'mas in less than 2 weeks. Missing Orchard Road and the lighted streets. Was trying to recall what I did for the past few X'mases and realised that since returning from Sydney, I had spent 2 out of the last 3 X'mases in Chiangmai. Perhaps, this explains much why I am missing the X'mas fun back at home. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all at home =)).

No comments: