Thursday 20 September 2007

Virgin buy

I am super addicted to Kao Soi. Very very yummy!!! This laksa look-alike is becoming my staple. It's less oily than laksa and much tastier. While driving home this morning, I had my lone virgin takeaway and the whole purchase was done in Thai! The classes have proofed their worth ^^.





Bought this from a shop that's supposed to be a famous Kao Soi restaurant in Chiangmai. With photos of Thaksin pasted on the wall, it very much reminded me of the Fa Qi Ren Bak Ku Teh shop in Balestier. For this yummy brunch, I'd just spent 30 baht! I reckon with 100 baht per day, I would be a very happy Mdm. Me is a easy wife to feed.

Oh oh... and P has gotten his Singapore PR! Yuppie! We would be going back to Sg soon for the paper work and all. We havent gotten our tickets yet but we would be going back for sure cos we were given a deadline of 2 months from the date of approval (i.e. XX September 2007). Yea~

Will be off to BKK and Vietnam next week. Wee~ wee~ wee~. It's shopping time! Super looking forward to our trip. Come to think of it, this is our first trip out of Thailand, Singapore and Australia together. Lovely ~

No comments: