Thursday 27 September 2007

Level completed

Had my thai lang test yesterday. Learning and memorising vocabs aint the toughest thing, guess putting them together and expressing myself in a non verbal retard way is. And yup, I would be advancing to Level 2 ^^. Would be visiting another lang school to see if their classes are better than YMCA's. Had lotsa fun learning thai in YMCA but the teacher can hardly speak english and most of the time she cant understand us... so... yup, another obstacle there.

And... I've booked the tickets yesterday! Mdm would be back from 19th-29th October! *Dance* Gotta get MM to book a slot with Jeremy for me... I need him to work on my hair!! And once I get home, I'm gotta give Delsea a big big hug.

Off to BKK then Vietnam tomorrow. Yea~. Trips are always good. We're gonna eat lots of Pho Pho Pho. We've booked a room with this boutique hotel in BKK that has this cheena and oriental feel. Check this out http://www.shanghai-inn.com/

I'll be back ^^

No comments: