Monday 17 September 2007

Brush brush brush

Over the past week, I had completed my first painting.






And... Tadaaahhhh!!!!



Amateurish, but well, it's my first time! *Dance*

Took these on my birthday to capture our various emotions. No particular reason for doing it, we had just done it out of fun and laughed like crazy over them. P's definitely a worthy Oscar nominee. Wakhaha.







Havent been online a lot these days cos P's bro is out of town and we have to stay over at his place for guard duty. Would be a very nice place to live in if P hadnt used his might on the pathetic tap and somehow damaged the piping system. We have to turn off the water mains cos the pipe seems to have bursted. And for this reason, going to the loo is a chore.

Was on our way to my in-laws farmhouse when we saw this herd of cattle. Me being me, the excited Singaporean, we stopped our car by the roadside and I managed to take some shots of the vast field and the herd. Pics are in P's phone so uploading would have to wait till he's back.








Anywayz, upon jumping back excitedly into the car I was smart enough for this:

"Why is it that your parents never have cattle in their field?"
"Why the hell do you think we are selling tractors?"

O..O

No comments: