Monday 10 September 2007

Misc

Had a very yummy japanese meal last friday. The one uber nice thing about here is that food is good and cheap. Our dinner on the following day was at Duke's, my first proper western meal here and the portion was humongous. We took away some ribs and fillet which are still in the fridge. With the amount of food getting into my stomach, I'm keeping my fingers cross for my waistline. Anyway, the yummy japanese curry led us to the supermarket the following evening and... tadaahhh:



Did our own japanese curry yesterday. Meat's kinda too tough but overall it's still a good try. LOL. How hard can it be stirring the paste. Keke.

Have started picking up the guitar again in the past week =). And... my hubby bought me this! ^-^.



Yea! Me's gng to start painting! I'm going to be a painter! Rather excited about this cos I've always wanted to paint (as oppose to my regular senseless doodling).

And in my attempt to have a balanced diet, me is increasing my intake of fruits. And this is my new-found pet fruit:



The custard apples here are very very yummy. Granny used to have a custard apple tree at the back of her house and occasionally, she would pass some to us. I dont remember hers tasting as nice as the ones we get in thailand. The good thing is fresh fruits are widely available here and fruits dont make me fat.

That's all for now.

No comments: