Saturday 26 May 2007

Excitement, of a different kind

Have been meeting people alot these days. And because people know what they are getting (red bomb that is) and the consequential happenings beyond the dinner, every now and then the interest switched to my life beyond 1 July and the usual "r u excited about it?".

Right now, "it" encompasses so much. This includes the excitement, anxiety, happiness, sadness etc. which are of vast polarity. And aside from the usual, I am very sure that 12 July is a day that I am very much looking forward to.

Side tracking a bit, I received my photobook yesterday! Woohoo~~~ I'm impressed by the printing quality and for the price I paid, it's definitely a steal. Kodak gallery is amazing. =)

The hunt for materials to make my precious ang pao box continues and I'll have to return to that grouchy florist for more foam roses to make corsages for the entourage. As for now, I can't wait for my first bowl of authentic pho!

No comments: