Monday 28 May 2007

Bastard at work!!!

It's only Monday morning and I'm getting this from the asshole at work!!!

Ludo

I have consulted SS on 22 May before u implemented the idea on the 24th not knowing that Faizal has routed the idea to you. Please look at SS's comments below (they got back to me on 25th) and their amendments to our previous letter to include their requirements. It differs from the standard letter you have implemented. I am not sure if your letter has been vetted by SS. In any case, I think we shld incorporate SS's amendments.

If agreeable, please disseminate.

VANESSA CHONG


Horror horror!!! The bastard greeted me with this!!!


Vanessa

If after I have told everyone that I have had the RS vetted by SS, there is still a doubt about whether I have done so or not, you could come over and see the copy that Leong has edited, his hand writing and so forth. We could also go up to SS and talk to Leong and Daniel, both of whom I talked to there. We spent about 30 minutes talking about the best way of formulating the RS on Thursday morning. I find it very disturbing that now there is a doubt about whether I have done my job or not when I said that I have done so in my previous email to all.

If you think there is a problem with the RS I have circulated, you might want to go and see Mgr Leong at SS to get a clarification why SS cannot seem to have an agreement, especially since you are challenging it.

Upon approving the idea, Faizal asked me to verify with SS for a final vetted version. This was diligently done.

THE FREAK AKA BASTARD

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR. How I wish I am an animal. A fierce one. Anywayz, this time I was smarter. I just walked over and told him off in his face. And before I rested my butt on the chair, I blurted: "STUPID OR WAT". Stupid indeed.

This guy has no balls.

No comments: