Wednesday 23 May 2007

Random tots

Was checking out some bridal websites to get hair-styling tips for the actual day.






Super like the last one. At least it doesnt look like it has consumed one whole bottle of hairspray and every single strand will remain in place for the entire week. I pity my stylist, really.

Just last sunday, mummy phong (or chia?) and the rest were having lunch over at my place. Mummy phong commented that the evening gown didnt seem to fit the ambience of the dinner venue. I was harping on that for the past few days and...I finally made a call to the bridal studio this evening! I CANT BELIEVE IT. My co-ordinator's mind must be filled with hundred and one question marks. Well, I have decided that I need to be convinced that there are no better options.

Was staring at mummy phong's increasingly big tummy when we were talking about childbirth and balloting of HDB flats. It's amazing how things have changed over the past few years, in particularly these 2. I dont seem to recall the process of myself coming to this stage of my life. The memory of mummy phong hurting her knee at the volleyball match, us sulking over our elimination from the quarter-finals and our almost-daily practise till dusk stays vividly in my mind. Suddenly, I dont feel like a grown up yet.

No comments: