Friday 15 July 2011

Changes

Back on my bed. It's strange how you start getting used to unfamiliar environment and over time the unfamiliarity becomes something you grow used to. This bed for example, makes me get to sleep easily.

Spent a whole 10 days back home and I love the pace of my trip this time round. I managed to meet friends occasionally and balanced it well with quality family time. I met friends who I have not met in years. It's interesting how you can not see people you know for so long and yet the connection exists and retains. Meeting up again is like the times have been relived.

I wonder how my parents are coping now with both their girls married. I met MM like 9 out of the 10 days but still feel incredibly weird when she bides goodbye at night then leaves for her own place. I miss the late night chats and it kinda became a routine for my trips. As she moves out, this habitual practice is put to an abrupt end.

Even changes changed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: