Wednesday 29 June 2011

Wish us luck

You know how weird life is?

I was looking forward to the long trip, and then there I was breathing in the European air, then missing home, and at times in the midst of everything enjoying the time alone, away from the environment I am familiar with. And now, I am back.

This probably won't be my only trip to Stockholm, but 2 weeks in Brussels, there probably won't be one again, at least not in the near future. Sometimes, you got to appreciate things in life. Time passes so fast that if you don't enjoy the moment, you will probably never know what is the worth of living. Can't debate this.

I would probably do a round of field visit to the Country offices (something that I am looking forward to, especially after my extremely enriching trip to Bangladesh), and then another annual company trip coming up in Sept/ Oct. Despite the travel plans, P and I (as planned) are ready for the next big phase of our life.

So, wish us luck!

No comments: