Friday 31 December 2010

Happy 2011!

Sat down to write my last post of the year and realised that I haven't been writing since my last few days in Bangladesh. Wrote "My longest hiatus ever!!!", paused for a very long time, and then closed the tab. Too many words, too much had happened and too lazy!!!

I have been very busy at work since getting back from Bangladesh, then spent an activity-packed week back at home. In short, I was busy, very occupied, but enjoying every minute of my last month of 2010. I am thankful for how my 2010 had ended.

As for 2011, I am looking forward to the launch of our new business venture in the first quarter, myself getting acquainted with everything in my new workplace and the development sector, and... getting ready to be a mummy. *gasp*

Happy 2011!

1 comment:

yttun said...

☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Mummy-ing soon???