Sunday 31 October 2010

Lampang trip and plants

Went on a short trip to Lampang, 2 provinces south of Chiang Mai last evening with friends we knew since Sydney days. It was a nice evening, had a belated group birthday for P at The Riverside, a restaurant right on the river bank and after dinner, strolled to a local weekend night market. We had a great time.

Our acquistion:

A cute looking paper mache pen holder!


Few days ago, P noted that our cactus is growing


Look how much it grew in less than 5 days:


I am having a crazy addiction recently. Last week, I started drinking boiled water with a few pandan leaves added to it. The smell was so aromatic I started boiling it more often and also storing it in the fridge.



It's becoming my staple



And here I share with you an amazing sight from my kitchen, while preparing my green drink:

You don't see the lovely shadow in this picture



But wait till you see this:





This is so lovely.

Happy Sunday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: