Friday 26 February 2010

Travel plan

Watched 风云 with P yesterday. It probably is the most ridiculously funny Chinese movie ever. I know it's an adaptation of The Death Battle but it is done without much taste. Really. Apparently, Lord Godless's weakest spot is his armpit.

As I have mentioned a few posts before, we will be heading to the Canton Fair in Guangzhou this April. I decided to stay behind for the second phase and hop over to HK for an International Fair. P would have to get back to Thailand so I would be all alone. There is a week break between Phase 1 and 2 of the Canton Fair. I an lucky to have an old friend offering her place readily when I asked so most likely I would be spending some time in HK. I am also considering the option of flying back to Singapore during the break. We'll see how things go.

Things here never get confirmed till the very last minute.

No comments: