Thursday 25 February 2010

Beer and bag

We were at the grocery store yesterday when P started filling up the basket with his now daily supply of beer, juices, tibits, etc. He looked into the basket and went "Oh! I am so guilty. Why don't you pick some stuff too?". I contributed less than 5% to the total expenditure at the grocery store (spent 10 baht on a pack of wet tissue). I am actually not quite into snacking (not so much because there is a fear of putting on weight, but it seems to be implanted in my brain that processed food is unhealthy and should be avoided). I turned around and told P to remember that as and when I decide to buy a somewhat expensive bag (which would be capped at one per year), he should bear in mind the guilt he felt when spending on those junk food.

I guess, everyone is just different.

No comments: