Thursday 4 February 2010

Hachi

Was busy recuperating from the big brochi infection since I got back from HK (which by the way was a very interesting, beneficial and fruitful work trip). Finally got much better today and managed to pull myself together for work this morning. I can't believe that Friday is already here. It had been a terrible January with me being hit first by gastric infection then bronchitis, both equally unbearable. The cough attacks these past nights were very disturbing and 2 nights ago I had difficulty even getting to sleep.

Watched Hachi starring Richard Gere this evening and was so so touched. It's for everyone, dog lover or not (so go watch it!). And because we have a dog at home, I felt extra empathetic. I know it's nice to have a sensitive/ loyal dog but it's really better not to have your dog waiting for you at the train station for years. That's just so sad.

This is our house minus the tiles and a complete set of fenestration. Paint work is like quarter done.




2 comments:

shannz said...

Oh man your house looks GOOD! Envious! Esp after u compare to this:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/4337091192_72975e0dfb_b.jpg

Vanessa said...

Aiyo... it's Singapore mah! Mine in Sg will also look like yrs... and smaller!