Saturday 6 February 2010

Cars, men and women

P is mad researching on cars right now (and I half suspect this research has been keeping him occupied at work the past few days). P seems to have finally made up his mind, i.e. to give up his current junk (and a bit of integrity) for a men's toy. This is after my parents-in-law have, for the Nth time, suggested P to get a new vehicle. The ultimatum came with the last car repair bill as the maintainence cost rocketed.

We have done 2 test drives so far and I found myself not overly excited. I can't feel the difference. A car is a car. On the other hand, P was in an obvious good mood after both test drives. 2 nights ago, I found him staring into the dark at 3 am in the morning when my cough attack got me up. He couldn't make up his mind which model to get (and still hasn't). He's comparing the petrol consumption, the engine, etc.

I will probably only lose sleep over what to wear for my presentation next day, definitely not cars.

No comments: