Monday 5 October 2009

New acquisition

How's your weekend?

Obviously mine was good. That's I am having the Monday Blues yet again!!! ARGH.

We (or I) laid eyes on a very simple, comfy sofa set (finally) which was actually on a 15% discount. Guess what, we actually bought it! To think that our house is still pillarless, this is almost absurb. Anyway, to find something that matches both P's and my requirement, i.e. comfortable leather sofa that looks simple, it is close to impossible. Most of the good looking sofas here are either ridiculous uncomfy or of a sky rocket price (like SGD 3,000 for a 3 seater)

So, we got Rachel, our new sofa. Ours is the leather version, and is in charcoal black. We got the 3-seater and not a set b'cos we figured that we will like to mix and match furniture (meaning costs cutting). We got this at approximately SGD 1,500 which is a good grab compared to the overpriced ones in other furniture shops.




So, Rachel will most probably sit in our current place till our new house is ready.

I have gotten news from mummy that the Chongs are planning a CNY trip to Chiangmai. I was like... OMG! Seriously, the headcount may very well reach 20. Or 30. Or 40. I hope my cousins will ALL be here to share my woes b'cos I seriously do not want to be the single soul to be dealing with the oldies. It will kill me.

2 comments:

yttun said...

lol.

Eh... I cant believe tt ur sofa has a name.

Damn

Vanessa said...

just like diana? by the way, how's diana? i hope u r treating her well!!!