Thursday 17 September 2009

Hello FRIDAY!

I know this is crazy, but I am so going to get one of these!!!




All from MORE.

Just saw this moments ago and thought that this is probably one of my favorite AT's Smallest Coolest Apartments entry







I can't believe that Friday is here again. It has been an incredibly easy week (the celebratory spirit in me kinda outlasted). We have no plans or what-so-ever. No one in the world is ever going to hate Saturdays, so I am looking forward to it nonetheless.

On a totally irrelevant note, I have developed frequent cravings for Korean food recently and we managed to hunt down a nice Korean restaurant that serves amazingly yummy Ddeokbokki and Bibimbap. The best thing about Chiangmai is the ever growing number of nice, cozy restaurants serving a wide range of cuisines. You can practically get anything local (as in Northern Thai style) to Japanese, Korean, Mexican. As my colleague joked over lunch today, the number of restaurants here may very well be larger than its population.

It's the time of the year again. P's having a dealer trip coming up and we are heading off to Guilin, China next month.



This came kinda like a pre-birthday surprise to me. I wasn't expecting to travel (much so since I am giving my cousin's wedding a miss). I have taken so much time off from work this year that I have actually lost count of the number of work leave I have left. Anyway, this is a business trip and I hope I wouldn't feel the guilt when I speak to my boss about it. Come to think of it, our last trip to Guilin was like a decade ago (back when I was a high school-er and Yang was barely out of kindergarten). It is crazy how time flies. Though the memorable 4-hour boat ride did bore the crap out of me, I am kinda looking forward to it this time round. After a decade, it will be interesting to note how things have/ haven't changed.

Anyway, enuff said. HAPPY FRIDAY!



from Krisatomic via AT

No comments: