Friday 10 April 2009

No dating for you

Few days ago, my nieces got back from BKK armed with 2 Blythe dolls and they spent the rest of the day taking pictures of their new acquisitions. Yesterday, they shampooed their dolls and did some barbie thingy to them (e.g. combing their hair, dressing them up etc.). They were apparently very occupied with their new toy.

Big T's 13 this year. I can clearly recall how I spent my first year in secondary school and playing with a Blythe doll (or alike) is definitely not in the list. Seriously, I was already dating at 13. Recalling it now, I don't even know what was going through my head to even think of dating at 13. It sounded so crazy. And if you ask me now, dating is an adult affair and no one below the age of 21 should even think of getting into any serious r/s.

Opps. I think I am a not-so-likeable mummy in the making.

No comments: