Monday 5 January 2009

My 2009

I have to constantly remind myself that resolutions and a wishlist are totally different (i.e. wishlist is afterall, a list containing of wishes ONLY). My 2009 resolutions in order of priority are

1. Getting our nest in Chiangmai
Which is something that P and I managed to sit down and discussed (along with some calculator punching) and came up with a magic number (i.e. money to save before we go house hunting).

2. Getting back in shape, meaning
a. To be on the treadmill at least 3 times a week
b. Keeping a food log to keep calories intake below 1200
I seriously have to shed off some kilos after my trips. And to be realistic, I would set the magic number at 48. I havent been on the scales since I got back but I know I've to lose at least 2-kg. Wish me good luck.

3. Start something
We have been talking for ages about starting something and Mdm would like to really get into action this year.

4. Volunteer

No comments: