Wednesday 14 January 2009

Being nursed

Mdm was sick yesterday and I had to give my class (and work) a miss. Frankly, I was quite sick but for the first time I struggled (but failed) to get myself up for work. I went for a hot shower but when I got back into the room, I thought I really need some rest. My body was aching badly.

P sent me to the hospital and I was diagnosed with having stomach infection (which must be due to the cockles I had on Sunday). I kinda concussed after the visit. I must have slept for like 16 hours in total and feel as fresh as a lemon this morning. Mdm is still having occasional cramps but I am feeling much better now than yesterday.

P was unusually attentive. Arranging for the bin to be right next to my bed in case I feel like puking, taking care of my food and meds feeding times, reminding me to pack my meds to work this morning. Mdm would like to say a big thank you and would like to learn to appreciate this forever and never taking it for granted.

2 comments:

yttun said...

Take Care lei...

Call home k?

Can u not eat tt again???

yttun said...

Dad n mom asked if its too cold??

Take care
Take care
Take care