Wednesday 5 November 2008

The women of Middle East

Middle Eastern vs Western World 1

Middle Eastern vs Western World 2

extract:

Style Battle: Middle East v. Western World

I came across this picture on Flickr.com and I was so shocked I forgot to save the source’s name…

Just look at these two young women from Middle East - what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?

Women of the Middle East Shopping:

Repressed? Unhappy? Overruled by men?

I don’t think so… They look so fabulous and so confident I swear I wanted to be in their shoes for a moment there!

Those bags, those accessories, those sunglasses, that hot manicure - they actually look much more sophisticated than many and many (and again - many…) women of the “free world”!

Don’t you think?

__________

Mummy told me that this aunt of mine was uber shocked when she was told that I just made a trip to Dubai (and so was C). Anyway, I came across the above articles this morning, while feeding myself my daily staple of reads from Prettysocial. I thought it would give a clearer picture of what is going on there (as compared to the presumptions we have of that part of the world).

No comments: