Friday 7 November 2008

Bangkok overdose

Finally... It's FRIDAY!!! And coming next week is the famous Loy Krathong Festival (celebrations starting from 8 November)! If you ask me, the only thing I really hate about Loy Krathong is the sleepless nights. This year would be different from last since I am working and couldn't afford to climb out of bed in the afternoon. Nevermind, I'll be getting ready with my ear plugs.

Mdm would be making a trip to BKK again next month and this time Mdm would be meeting up with the crazy trio (the same cousins who were supposed to send me off to the airport in Feb but couldn't get their sleepyheads off the pillow). I guess this trip would be lots of fun (since the crazy trio are young, energetic and full of nonsense). Mdm is thinking of taking a 7-hour bus ride down to BKK for the first time and the reasons being

  1. For the experience since I suppose it would be a rare chance for me to take scenic (I suppose) rides (cos my husband is uber against taking long bus rides);
  2. It's going to be cheaper (The airtickets would be approximately 4000-5000 baht for a return trip (meaning about SGD200). The cost of domestic travel here is crazy)
Anymore BKK trip is going to make me puke.

If you haven't realized how fast time has past, we are welcoming 2009 in less than 2 months. Just the other day, I was thinking about doing something different this year, i.e. to have new resolutions for the coming year (something that I don't think I have ever done in my life). I thought I should use these two months to think about new directions in my life (which I need quite badly).

1 comment:

yttun said...

"the same cousins who were supposed to send me off to the airport in Feb but couldn't get their sleepyheads off the pillow"

LOL

Me cant meet la...
@#$%^&*&^%!!!