Thursday 20 November 2008

About being spiritually poor

Didnt really have the time to sit down and blog about my last few very busy days at work (which is by the way, quite rare). Anyway, Mdm is supposed to be rushing for some deadlines but I'm waiting for inputs from other departments and so ... ya. Here I am again.

Our office entertained 3 visitors from UBCHEA (which is like our main funder) on 2 separate occasions (1 on Friday and 2 on Monday). Although it was supposed to be a formal visit, it turned out to be quite enjoyable. And really, I appreciate this opportunity. I met people who are passionate about work and life, and don't look at dollars and cents the way I have in the past 20 over years. These people do not speak as though the earth revolve around themselves and have great faith in life.

Anyway, check out the ladies here, preparing Judy's apple pie for the guest during tea break (which is yummy, as usual)


At the end of these visits, I started rounds of self-questioning (again). At one point, I actually told P that I felt kinda unimportant and that my life doesn't seem as meaningful and fulfilling as I want it to be.

Nevermind about what P said (cos it's definitely NOT encouraging).

No comments: