Wednesday 22 October 2008

Mdm is on Skype!

Mdm finally signed up for Skype's pay monthly service (i.e. Unlimited calls to a country or region. Any time of the day, any day of the week.)

The quality is not fantastic but on average, it's better than the calling card I have relied on over the past year. Our land line at home has really bad reception and there's an irritating and annoying line noise (crackling) whenever we try making calls. Plus, I estimated the savings to be around 50% (based on the frequency I have been calling home). I called home like 4 times yesterday and spent a whopping total of 1+ hour on the phone. I think I would make full use of this service by... calling home as often as I wish!

By the way, I have gotten my Q number for my flat application. My Q is.... 40+ (forgot the exact no.)!

1 comment:

shannz said...

wow congrats! such a good Q no.!