Monday 8 September 2008

Snap! Snap! Snap!

Our first excursion with my baby (that runs on battery)

















=)

P said the photos looked amateurish and we still have a long way to go. Hmm, it's ok LA. Mdm's not intending to go pro anyway. I had fun yesterday and I thought our new baby did in some way spice up our life. The photos were huge (like 3mb per picture) and I spent some time scaling them down last night. We took a total of about 200 pictures and managed to cut the number down to 100 after selection (which wasn't difficult since some photos made no sense at all). It's crazy. There was talk yesterday about getting an external hard disk (depending on whether this fever is going to last) considering the huge size of photos and the never ending movies, tv series, games and reading materials we are downloading everyday.

Our last visit to the zoo was in 2004. It was horrible then. The animals looked starved and the zoo looked ill maintained. It looks much better now. I don't think it is intended but visitors can get really close to some animals. As in really close. The hippopotamus managed to swim to the side and rest his face on the wall. Some kids were wailing when the hungry hippopotamus opened its mouth, attempting to get fed. If I wanted, I could have placed my hand in its mouth.

Our trip to the zoo was cut short by the rain. We ended up in the market behind our house, took some random pictures and headed home for dinner. If I have not mentioned, I really like Warorot Market. I think it is a must visit for all tourists.

By the way, I think my abs are developing. The pilates sessions are working! Mdm went back to excluding rice from my daily diet and I have dropped almost 1.5 kg in the last week. I know I don't look much different but it's psychological, remember?

No comments: