Monday 15 September 2008

Mdm is officially 27

Our plans were totally ruined by the rain. We ended up circulating some department stores then ate some really nice ice-cream and cakes at one of my favourite cafes. We intended to do a couple meal but had dinner with the family instead. It was with the usual food, cake and presents.

Back in Singapore, dinner and a cake cutting ceremony is kinda like our family SOP for birthday celebration. I did the usual this year, but for a moment it felt kinda strange.

Anyway, P got me an easel!



I haven't downloaded the photos from the camera but the easel looks exactly like the image above. I am a painter! Wakhahaha.

MM got me a nice sketchbook with her DIY craft works on the first page. I got the present few days before my birthday and reading it got me all emotional for a while. Thank you MM =))

1 comment:

yttun said...

^__^

See who loves you most!

Still bully me!

GET ME GOOD GUYS! =p