Thursday 11 September 2008

Mdm escaped Ramadan in Dubai

Mdm just completed some work which is actually due by end OCTOBER.

I have exhausted my reading sources and the excited me started googling for more travel information on Dubai. I will be meeting the camels in less than a month! And guess what, I was totally freaked out when I read this

"The Holy month of Ramadan is a religious practice of Muslims. During this month Muslims do not eat or drink between 5:00am – 5:00pm. NO ONE (including tourists) can eat, drink or even smoke in public places during this time. Restaurants are closed and no food or drinks are publicly available to buy. There are heavy fines and jail terms if you break this law."

I shot a MSN message to THE ONE and he confirmed that Ramadan is ending on 30 September!!!

*Phew*

No comments: