Friday 29 August 2008

Mdm's abs training starts TODAY.

Mdm is determined to start my abs training again. All done without any equipments. =)

I know I wouldn't be able to flaunt my abs even if I manage to get it to look vaguely like Jessica Alba's. It's all for boosting self confidence and I think it really works. I don't think I have mentioned this before. My mummy totally hated my look when my weight was at my all time low last July. It's not only her, my dad for once actually commented on how I looked. P said I looked like a monkey (monkey!!!) and I received numerous remarks about how unhealthy/ old etc. I was. I myself was kinda bothered that my cheeks were kinda hollowed. But for once, I was able to take photos and look at them without zooming in to my arms first. I was able to go to work without changing in and out of various tops and getting concerned if I looked fat in them. Frankly, it wasnt how I looked anymore. It was how I felt.

Ok, now that I have kinda ballooned back, I am starting to get all freaked out about weight issues again. But it kinda feel different this time round. Not that because I am married and therefore I will allow my self to become auntie-ish. It's more of getting fit and tone now (although I would still be glad if I am able to shed that 2 kilos off the weighing machine). I have been exercising quite abit and I never knew I would ever feel guilty for skipping sessions (which I really do now).

So... Mdm's new resolution is to get tone arms, tone abs, tone everything. And, if I am lucky enough, I would be shedding off that 2 excess kilos. Even better, I may be able to get back into my two-piece in time for my Dubai trip! Imagine poolside, cocktail, shisha, Arabian music. How exotic is that.

So.

Abdominal Exercises - Best Ab Exercises

Some out of the top 10 most effective!!!







I personnaly prefer the bicycle and vertical crunch. I hope I have not turned into an exercise freak.

Let's see the results in a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best!

i was hoping for this for years.......

hahah