Thursday 28 August 2008

Gossip girl for gossipy me

I think I am addicted to Gossip Girl. We watched 6 episodes yesterday, all in one day. And guess what, I dreamt of Chuck Bass last night!!! *Puke* It's good that Gossip Girl Season 2 will be out on 1 September, meaning it's not going to be a long wait for me! Yuppie!

Mama Mia is out in the theatres today, which is wonderful cos the trailer looks good plus I really like Colin Firth. We haven't been to the movies lately (I think Mummy 3 was the last we saw). Anyway, there are no interesting ones that can't be missed.

And you know what, Mdm is in Thailand for one full year already! I can't believe it that I have survived a year here, away from home and in a totally different environment. Mdm is happy that I am coping rather well. The past year wasn't easy and I think that the hardest part has yet to come (the part where you start to have a lump).

No comments: