Saturday 2 August 2008

Mdm (still) feels so young

I Spy With My Little Eye
___

Just the other day, our elder niece was on the phone till 10 plus at night. I commented about how impossible it is for her to have so much to share with her friends since she had spent 8 hours in school. And then it struck me that this was exactly what my mum told me when I was 14. I am indeed transforming!!!

It is funny how MM and I used to fight so much over the use of phone. I don't think anyone can believe how bad the fights turned out to be. And then there were the 2 boys who I had spent numerous hours talking to. I think the record was like 3 plus hours on the phone. It is super crazy. I cannot recall how I lost touch with both of them but some time back, I found Weide on Friendster. We were joking about this and the stuff that happened when we were younger.

It's pretty hard for me to believe that it has been more than a decade.

No comments: