Tuesday 24 June 2008

To do list back in my sunny Singapore

I saw this article in Sparkleshelf this afternoon. I havent done manicure/pedicure since I'm here in Thailand and my toes are itching for one!!! Check out this cute colour!



I think the last manicure/ pedicure I did was in my last few weeks with SLA. And that's like a year ago. >.<

And there's (endless) shopping for new clothes, bags, shoes etc. I can't wait to re-stock my wardrobe. Mdm's last splurge was on my red Coach ergo patent and that was like more than a year ago and I don't think I should be guilt-stricken to be eyeing these.




So pretty!

At least I still know where to get my stuff now. I wonder what would it be like 5 years down the road, when my favourite shops have shifted/ closed down and LTA has done so much to the road networks that I am no longer familiar with driving around.

No comments: